- 7 lessons
- 7 quizzes
- 10 week duration
Create User Account
This section describes the STEP-BY-STEP guide on how to create a Course on Winclassy. It establishes that before doing so, there are some steps to be taken to be approved as an instructor. These steps are outlined below..
Login and Apply for Instructor Role on Winclassy
There are two steps described in this section. It includes how to login on Winclassy and, the juicy part, becoming an Instructor on Winclassy. This is one of the ways you earn rewards being on this platform.
The deal begins here. It starts with how to create course, edit course settings based on your preference, and how to navigate the whole content you've created on Winclassy.
Add Items like Lesson, Quiz and Questions to Course
Fleshing out your course content is very Important, that's why this section is created to know "HOW TO". By adding lessons, quizzes and questions it helps to elaborate and discuss in detail user benefits for taking the course and to get their input on course improvement strategies.
Now that you have been approved as an Instructor, you can start creating courses, to do so, kindly follow these steps
- Go to the blue-bar at the top , hover, it should display a drop-down of sub-menus,
- Hover on Course and click Create Course. This link should appear at the same place where BECOME AN INSTRUCTOR was.
- This would redirect to the Course creation dashboard.
- Fill in the COURSE TITLE and introduce the course to the audience by adding contents. The content may vary from text, video, audio, images, etc., depending on your media preference.
- Under the COURSE CATEGORIES panel on the right sidebar, select the category your course fits.
- Once you have completed the course and are ready to publish for the world to see, click the SUBMIT FOR REVIEW button on the PUBLISH panel.